Saturday 25 September 2010

missing... ( this is not a confession of a lonely heart... : )

I miss hugging someone...
I miss giving small kisses to someone...
I miss lazing around in the house with someone
I miss cuddling with someone...
I miss hearing sweet little words from someone...
I miss giving love to someone and recieving love...
I miss being pampered and pampering someone....
I miss giving all the attention that i could give as a woman...

I miss cooking breakfast for someone....
I miss coming home to someone...
I miss waking up in the morning and have someone to say good morning too...
I miss having a late night bed talking with someone...

I miss saying how good someone is...
I miss saying how handsome he is...
I miss saying i miss him....
I miss having a warm feeling when someone hug me when I am down...
I miss walking with someone that makes me look good as much as he feels that he looks and feel good walking with me....
I miss being the real whole woman....
I miss being with someone....

I want to share my life with someone...
I want to love, i want to hug, i want to kiss....

I miss being jelous...
I miss being upset because someone is late...
I miss being nervous for a date...
I miss dressing up for someone...
I miss giving suprises and get suprises from someone...
I miss butterflies in my stomach....
I miss fighting for my feeling towards someone....
I miss smiling in the morning because feeling love and loving someone....


I miss buying my love one gifts...
I miss celebrating special day with someone...
I miss having someone in my life....

I miss having someone who can love me and see me as who i am....
loving me even i have flaws....
who can see me with that look....and i can look the sameway too....

i miss it so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment