Saturday 25 September 2010

Things happens for a reason

there's a season for everything... some people stay, some people meant to be our past....
so just enjoy every second, never regrets n never waste it.... ^^

what ever you do, as long as you know, you have given your best, you won't have regrets...
honesty is gold... more precious than anything else in the whole world...

if loving the person that we love so much was so wrong, then the only thing that we can do is just love that person while we can with all the best that we have and give the best that we could give, so we won't have any regrets....at least people can see it, and one day you can say proudly," i felt that kind of love once" coz not every one can feel it and for those people, who put our love to an end, they will know eventually, how big is our love and they will regret it one day and understand love better....just what we can do best....love him/her with all our heart....

Several important people in my life,

Mom - u r the best ever !

Dad - miss u so much, dad...

Kayla - my heart

My sister Amy - good luck for u, sis... n ur family.

My bro Arno - care abt u so much

Miko - Crab ! haha... bad n good in u. The best cousin, always ruin my day with ur spoil action.

Mr. Daryono - my best physics teacher. Thanks for ur support, sir.
never forget how we argued abt physics, phenomenon, life, jokes, etc.

Robin - my shadow, dark shape. haha...
ur word is just a word but meaningful for me, a sensitive n very talk active guy. if i could love u once. u r living far far away from me.

Danny - i learn a lot from u. once u destroy me...

Kiem - friendship forever !

.................

No comments:

Post a Comment